Dutchess Computers provides fast, affordable solutions to residential and commercial clients. Our certified technicians can provide service direct to your home on the same day you call, including weekends and evenings. Let us take care of all of your computer repair and service needs!
Call us now to speak to a certified technician who can help you with all your home technology needs. 845-481-0731
Anti-Virus \ Security
At any given time, thousands of computer viruses, worms and spyware are in circulation on the internet. Millions of users with always-on high-speed internet connections are prime targets for email attacks, identity theft, and malicious hacker programs.
Dutchess Computers provides software and hardware solutions to remove and combat continuous attempts by unknown internet predators.
Tough on threats
- Block poisoned web pages in real time
- Detect and remove Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, Worms and Trojans
- Protect against exploits that automatically download dangerous content to your computer without your knowledge while you are surfing the Internet
- Stops spam without blocking the mail you want
Easy on you
- Simple set-up and automatic updates
- Auto-scheduled scanning and updating
- Dutchess Computers experts help you with support and updates
Dutchess Computers helps customers share internet access through a single wireless router. This saves customers the trouble and expense of running cables throughout their home or office. Wireless networking provides mobile users with laptops and handheld devices convenient access from any point within range of the router. All computers on a wireless network can share printers, files, graphics and multi-user applications connected anywhere in the home or office. Most wireless routers can be purchased with encryption technology for secure communications. This is an added level of protection to help prevent intruders from accessing the computers on a wireless network.
Troubleshoot & Repair
Most home office users don’t have time to hassle with bringing a computer to a retail repair shop. Why make customers go through the process of unplugging all the wires, packing the PC up in the car, dropping it off for several days, going back to pick up the PC and attempting to set it all back up again. Dutchess Computers makes it easy by going directly to the customer’s home or office to handle their computer troubleshooting and repair needs. Dutchess Computers makes it convenient for customers to get their problems solved quickly. In extreme circumstances Dutchess Computers will pick up the PC, repair it in-house and deliver it back to the customer ready to plug and play. Repair services include:
- PC Check-Up: Clean debris and dust from case, fans, defragment hard disk drive.
- Diagnostic: Troubleshoot system to see if there are any unseen problems.
- Spyware/Virus Removal: We will remove harmful programs on your PC including but not limited to, Trojan horse programs, Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Hijacker, and BHOs
- PC Clean: Dust and clean fans and drives.
- Data Migration (Transfer): transfer data or files from one computer to another
- Operating System Installation: Update or installation of Windows operating systems.
- Card Installation: Installation of an internal expansion card to your PC or notebook.
Data Backup & Security
Dutchess Computers knows your files and data are worth more to you than your computer. Call us so we can prevent a catastrophic loss of priceless files like pictures or home movies and music files.
If you are having computer problems, such as trouble starting your computer, call us now so we can recover your data and files. We will come to your home or office and make a recover your data before or after your machine crashes.
When it comes to protecting valuable computer data, most of us know that we should be making regular backups because a system failure would cause unthinkable hardship. Even with this knowledge, many customers live through each day without a backup for accounting data, databases, digital photos and other important files that are irreplaceable. Dutchess Computers is focused on providing solutions that help small businesses and home users protect their data without investing a lot of time and energy. For protection and complete recovery of data customers turn to Dutchess Computers experts.
List of Services & Rates
|Phone Diagnostic||Free of Charge (15 Minutes)|
|Virus Removal / System Optimization||$75|
|Operating System Recovery / Factory Reset||$75|
|Data Backup / Operating System Restore||$99|
|Hard Drive Imaging||$99 per Drive|
|Laptop Screen Replacement (PC)||$65 (Parts not included)|
|Laptop Screen Replacement (MAC)||$85 (Parts not included)|
|Laptop Power Jack (DC) replacement||$75|
|Motherboard Replacement (Laptop - parts not included)||$125|
|Motherboard Replacement (Desktop - parts not included)||$99|
|Home Wireless Configuration||$50 / hr|
|Data Backup (Up to 10GB - DVD, USB)||$50|
|Data Backup (10GB to 100GB - DVD,USB)||$75|
|Data Backup (Over 100GB - DVD, USB)||$100|
|Data Recovery (No charge if non-recoverable)||$65/hr|
|Travel Fee (Up to 50 Miles)||$25|
|Remote Support (Out of Scope)||$50 / hr|
|On-Site Repair Services (Out of Scope)||$65 / hr|